Sunday, January 1, 2012

But Actually...


Oooo... Yes I knew we were shallow

Yes we know we have shadows

Nonetheless we still believe

That He knows what He will give


I thought I knew bout this before

It didn’t seem like what I know

Confusion and conclusion

Emotion and devotion

Run as you know... WoooHoooooo…


(Chorus)

Running high and low, spinning miles to go

Exhausting my memory, getting there but actually...


***

I diffused but I’m confused

Running loose like a wild goose

I refuse but I’m gracious

I am cautious in my conscious

I just want to hope

For more and more…


(Bridge)

Like I’ve said before...

I don’t care I’m not the first

For as long I am the most… Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…



Song: ---??---

Lyrics: Towil SeeSharpMinor

1 comment:

towil said...

Teka-teki Part 2:-

Yg nih lagu omputeh... kalo ada sesapa berhajat menyunting melodi, lekas2 lah masok meminang ;-)

Post a Comment